Old Wives Tales Gender Prediction
Are you several months pregnant and people keep asking who you are going to give birth to — a boy or a girl? Even if you are not willing to find out the gender of your future baby using the ultrasound, you can still have fun predicting the baby’s gender using old wives’ tales gender prediction.
10 Facts Saying It Is a Boy
- Your skin is too dry and hair is glowing and thick.
- You are carrying low.
- You left breast is smaller than the right one.
- Baby’s heart rate is below 140 beats per minute.
- You sleep on the left side, the pillow faces the North.
- You are more prone to headaches.
- You had no morning sickness.
- The color of your urine is bright yellow.
- You have gained extra weight at the front.
- If you take your wedding ring, hang it on a hair and dangle it over your belly, it starts moving in circles.
10 Facts Saying It Is a Girl
- Your skin is soft and hair is dull and thin.
- You are carrying high.
- Your right breast is smaller.
- You are always in a good mood.
- You experienced some morning sickness in your first trimester.
- The color of your urine is dull yellow.
- Your husband has gained some sympathy weight.
- You sleep on the right side with the pillow facing the South.
- Baby’s heart rate exceeds 140 beats per minute.
- If you take your wedding ring, hang it on a hair and dangle it over your belly, it starts moving from side to side.
Share this prediction method with your friends: